Recruitment Agency Back Office Support and Cash Flow Management
As a recruitment agency owner you know that your time is best spent on winning new business and recruiting candidates. This is why outsourcing all of your back office admin tasks to our team of experts at Flo, makes sense.
We can help with the following:
- Collecting, verifying and processing your workers timesheets
- Calculating your worker's pay, and making payments on your behalf to cover net wages to the worker, and PAYE/NI liability to HMRC
- Making pension contribution payments to your pension provider on behalf of your workers
- Raising the sales invoices to your customers and doing the credit control to make sure that you get paid correctly and on time
- Paying over any VAT liabilities to HMRC on your behalf
- Managing the day-to-day 'Operational' cash flow on your behalf and transferring over the 'Gross Profit Margin' directly to you
To give you the peace of mind that your money is in safe hands, we partner with Modulr, a leading platform for payment services providers.
Modulr's platform allows us to provide you with a dedicated bank account that we can use alongside you to collect funds and and pay your workers. Modulr makes paying contractors and employees simple, fast and hassle-free.
Modulr's payments platform offers end-to-end automation for your payments, saving you and us time and resources, and providing a better employee experience.
- Eliminate manual processing
Trigger payments automatically and all from one platform - no more manual processing or checking funds have cleared
- Reduce payroll deadlines
You don't have to wait for BACs payments to clear and errors to surface. Process last minute changes easily and spread your workload
- Pay employees on time
Pay employees, contractors and clients within 90 seconds, 24/7, and get full visibility. All backed by our industry-leading SLAs
As a Partner of Modulr who provides a Payment Account to our end clients (PSU), Flo are classified as being in scope of PSD2 regulations. This includes providing access to Third Party Providers (TTPs) as well as providing our customers with Strong Customer Authentication (SCA). Any Third Party Providers (TTPs) who may be interested in accessing the Modulr bank accounts of our clients, can click the button below for more guidance to request access:
Flo Backoffice Solutions Ltd is a distributor of Modulr FS Limited, a company registered in England and Wales with company number 09897919, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority as an Electronic Money Institution (Firm Reference Number: 900573) for the issuance of electronic money and payment services. Your account and related payment services are provided by Modulr FS Limited. Whilst Electronic Money products are not covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS) your funds will be held in one or more segregated accounts and safeguarded in line with the Electronic Money Regulations 2011 – for more information please click below.